Tuesday, July 17, 2007

OOPS...


... This is quite possibly the stupidest thing I've ever done. I saw a few flakes on Sullivan's scalp under all that hair. I had just read that petroleum jelly takes off cradle cap, so I slathered her locks with the gooey stuff. "Of course," you're saying, "that doesn't shampoo out." But I just did what BabyCenter told me to do.... dumb, I know. They probably weren't talking about babies with hair like hers. After four shampoos and still the greasiest hair ever - so gross - I was freaking out. I got online and discovered that corn starch absorbs the goop and washes out. It took 3 treatments, but it finally came out. Sullivan has very silky, fluffy hair now.

3 Comments:

Blogger The Dulaney Family said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

July 18, 2007 at 8:40 AM  
Blogger The Dulaney Family said...

oh no... I noticed that on Jacob too! She looks very happy in the pic. She must not mind having her hair done. :)

This picture reminds me of Taylor Hicks from American Idol... hehe!

July 18, 2007 at 12:39 PM  
Blogger mama juls said...

I did the exact same thing with Christian! It was sooo gross I was actually in the bathtub holding him so all the nasty stuff went into the water. I had to give him to Allen take a shower myself & then wash his hair a bazillion times!

July 21, 2007 at 8:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home