Saturday, August 25, 2007

Cowboys, Cowboys, Cowboys!!!






We always have fun riding our trusty Tater when we're here, and it was three times the fun with Titus and Levi joining Zane in the fun. When I look at these guys, it's no wonder I always thought I'd marry a cowboy. There really isn't anything cuter. I did marry a boy from a ranch, a bit citified now, but that's okay. There's still some cowboy left in him, just as I will always be a cowgirl at heart. You can take the girl out of the country, but you can't take the country (especially the horse) out of the girl. My girl Tate still loves to be ridden - maybe more these days since there's no serious horse show stuff going on... it's all kick-back fun. Her ears perk up when we head for the barn to get her, and she still looks great for almost 30 years old!

1 Comments:

Blogger Nonnie said...

these cowboys make my heart throb. what a delight to see them out with their mom and her horse. never will i get over the joy of having them taste a bit of her "cowgirl" days with her beloved horse. Nonnie

August 26, 2007 at 4:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home