Monday, November 26, 2007

10th Annual Powell Christmas Shopping Extravaganza!






This is the first year we've had four children to trek down to San Diego with for our tradition. And I have to say it was the best year yet! We almost didn't go because it just seemed too overwhelming (after all, it takes an hour just to get loaded up in the truck with everything we'll need.... it's a miracle we made it down there with everybody's shoes on!). When we contemplated a much shorter excursion to a local mall we were depressed. So we came to our senses, packed up, and ended up having a wonderful time. Of course, we had to eat at the Cheesecake Factory. This is one of our very favorites; in fact, Will and I were eating there the day I went into labor with Zane. Hooray for tradition!

2 Comments:

Blogger The Dulaney Family said...

The only this I can think of to say is... Your family is so cute! I love reading your blog and seeing all those precious faces! What a sweet tradition!!

November 27, 2007 at 8:14 AM  
Blogger McNeill Family said...

Good for you for making those memories! Thank you for sharing! I feel blessed to know you and just love your family. My only regret...that we didn't have more time together!!!! I would love to hold that baby girl of yours!

November 28, 2007 at 6:53 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home