Sunday, November 18, 2007

I LOVE YOU, MOM!!!


This one's for my Mom who is selfless. Thank you for all you do for me. You were disappointed that we didn't tackle any big projects this visit, but wasn't it nice??? And you helped me in so many ways: assisting Titus with his letters during school so Zane and I could move along a little quicker (YES!), making coffee EVERY morning, emptying the dishwasher (I didn't do it once while you were here), folding laundry (this is a constant operation in our house), ironing (I don't do this anymore), helping with meals, cleaning up my messes in the kitchen, baby-sitting so Will and I could go out for his birthday, and just being here. It was so wonderful having you, Mom. Thanks for everything. I love you.

1 Comments:

Blogger Nonnie said...

Marney...How I love being with you and those precious boys and little Sulli. It was my joy to be there and help out wherever I could. Trust me...this is my favorite vacation!!! I love you all so much. Nonnie

November 20, 2007 at 4:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home