Wednesday, January 9, 2008

ENGAGED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Mom and Dad were ECSTATIC, to say the least, to hear about Bruce and Cody's engagement, which took place on Christmas Eve. I was lucky to be the sister "in the know." I knew of Bruce's romantic plan to pop the question, and that's all I could think about the whole day. I was, however, sworn to secrecy so it would be a wonderful surprise for our parents. (Of course Will knew too). When the happy couple arrived on the 26th, it was so much fun to hear the news again and to witness these two so in love! We are so excited for the July wedding which will be in Portland!!! We love you both!

2 Comments:

Blogger The Dulaney Family said...

What a great time of year to be engaged! I love hearing stories of engagements! I am partial to the holiday proposals, since thats when Chad proposed to me!:)

January 10, 2008 at 11:36 AM  
Blogger Nonnie said...

Dad and I could not be happier. Bruce, you and Cody are so great together and she just FITS in this family...funny how God does that!!!
We love you both....

January 10, 2008 at 1:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home