Friday, February 1, 2008

Oh! So silly!!






Our little bundle may not be eating yet, but she sure loves to be in her highchair with the family at mealtimes. Yes, it is true that I am relishing each and every moment of her being our last baby, but it is not my choosing to solely breastfeed her, with nothing else in her diet. I have been trying to get her to eat cereal (mixed every possible way for variety) since November, and she will have none of it. I was trying each and every day, and I think I was making it worse. She would see me going for the cereal box and already have her head turned around the opposite way. So I give it a week or so between trying these days, and still no luck, so far. Friends keep telling me that "natural doctors" say that it is actually healthier for breastfed babies to not have any solids until after 12 months, but I am worried that she won't be eating any cake on her first birthday! Oh the thought of it! But I know that God created the perfect food for babies, and He's blessed me with plenty of it. And Sullivan is thriving, so.... Anyways, she is being so silly in these pictures that it actually looks like some of these smiles hurt. I can tell you one thing, I LOVE her and her brothers so much that THAT hurts.

2 Comments:

Blogger Nonnie said...

Yes...so silly, but so adorable and so much a reflection of the love she gets from mom, dad and brothers. This is one happy baby. Praise God for the way He is working in this wonderful family. TO HIM IS THE GLORY!!!
Nonnie

February 1, 2008 at 3:10 PM  
Blogger The Dulaney Family said...

What a cute (and silly)smile! She looks absolutly happy!!

February 4, 2008 at 7:51 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home