Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Happy Birthday to ME!





Well, 35 isn't that bad. I actually had a wonderful weekend, and we did lots of fun things. Here is the amazing cake Will got me from a local bakery, "Bo Cakes." The owner actually went in on a Sunday when they're closed, to make me this cake, because Will told her our sad story that he couldn't bake me one since our new oven has a gas leak that needs to be fixed (or replaced)! She was so sweet and said, "If you knock on my door at 2:00, I'll have her cake waiting." It was delicious!!! This gorgeous bouquet of roses is from my wonderful brother, Bruce. He was in Berlin on my b-day but still had them delivered and called me from a pub. I love you, Bruce! And to Will and the kids, thank you for such a special weekend, my gourmet "cowgirl breakfast" and for taking me shopping in San Diego! :)

3 Comments:

Blogger Nonnie said...

Marney...you have had 35 wonderful and God-blessed years. Praise Him!!! I love you...Mom

April 30, 2008 at 6:03 AM  
Blogger McNeill Family said...

Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear Marney, Happy Birthday to you!!!!! You ARE very blessed and so amazingly BEAUTIFUL!!!!! I thought YOU made that cake!!!! It is amazing! I hope you continue to have a blessed year and know just how loved you are! I love you and miss you! :) Denise

April 30, 2008 at 6:26 AM  
Blogger Cabanillas Family said...

Happy Birthday Marney!!! The cake and flowers were beautiful. I was worried about you getting an amazing cake after making so many wonderful ones for everyone else throughout the year. Will did good! Sullivan looks like she's gearing up for her big day eyeballing your pretty pink cake and flowers. Much love and many blessings to you, Jody

April 30, 2008 at 8:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home