Tuesday, May 27, 2008

PARTY TIME!!!




Okay, so I might have gone a tad overboard on the dessert thing. But this was a DESSERT party. And I had more fun than you can possibly imagine making all this stuff. It didn't all disappear at the party, but it didn't take long the next couple of days. Scary, I know. We're all talking about how we should probably sugar detox. But I don't think that would be good for my body; I feel GREAT! Notice the Red Velvet Sullivan cupcakes. Our dear friends Chad and Rachel (who were out of town during the party) printed these pictures up for us. Thanks, guys. (And thanks, Martha Stewart, for the idea. :)) I need all the help I can get when it comes to decorating the stuff I bake. This was just FUN, FUN, FUN!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Cabanillas Family said...

Oh, I so would have loved this dessert party. It looks like a perfect menu. The red velvet cupcakes are especially cool. Good job Sullivan's mommy!

May 29, 2008 at 1:06 PM  
Blogger McNeill Family said...

Wow, you are amazing! Abby was lucky to get a Costco cake for her birthday!

June 3, 2008 at 7:31 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home