Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Bruce's Bachelor Weekend




While the kids and I were attending a couple parties of our own, Will was in Oregon, celebrating with my dear brother. Bruce and his 12 or 13 groomsmen stayed at a friend's house on the coast, just doing guy stuff (barbecuing, bonfires and such). These are the only pictures I received, though I hear there are some out there of Bruce in a dress and earrings (Men and their crazy bachelor rituals!!!). Unfortunately, Bruce did not send me any of those; he knew it would appear on my blog. ;) Will had an amazing time in Portland too, where he got to spend some extra time with my brother. He thinks the world of Bruce, and I love that my husband and brother are so close. It really makes me happy. It's so cool how God brings people together for each other and for their families. The Schumans have been so blessed with the addition of the Powells, and now the Schumans and Powells are being blessed with the addition of the Martins. We are fortunate that our families all love each other. Anyways, thank you, Bruce, for including Will in your amazing weekend; he was truly blessed by the whole thing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home