Tuesday, June 17, 2008


I'm posing with my good friend Kimberlee and her mother, Karen. Kimberlee and I met about 5 years ago at Moms on a Mission. We were in the same group and also ended up at the same home Bible study fellowship with our families. Both Kimberlee and her husband, Steve, are wonderful people who Will and I enjoy immensely. Kimberlee is a caring person and a true friend, and I"ve enjoyed getting to know her better and better as we also home school in the same group. Karen is such a fun, outgoing lady, and is usually the life of the party. I was a little sad to attend the party without Will (in OR), but I had a blast spending time with all of these wonderful gals.

1 Comments:

Blogger Cabanillas Family said...

It sounds like you and the kiddos had a lot of fun with Will out of town-pool parties, fancy birthday parties, farmers' market...It is great to see you all enjoying the summer so much. I can't believe how much each of your kids have grown just since January. Thanks for doing such a great job keeping us up to date with all the Powell happenings. It is such a great way to feel connected.

June 21, 2008 at 7:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home