Sunday, September 28, 2008

16 Months!!!


Sullivan is such an amazing gift from the Lord. She makes us laugh daily, and every second of our 16 months with her has been a joy. I love to observe her and enjoy how she continues to grow and change. I got a kick out of watching her interact with this doll that was mine when I was little. She's a Vogue doll that was made in the 60's (no, I am not that old) when dolls were so much prettier. Anyways, Sulli loved playing with her...


... gave dollie a "what-for"...



... talked sweetly to her...



... and tried to pull sweet dollie's eyelashes out! (She does that to me too.)


I wonder what she will get into...


She loves these Curious George books from Cheryl!

2 Comments:

Blogger The Dulaney Family said...

Oh goodness! She is so cute in these pictures. She looks like she has grown up so much in one month.

September 29, 2008 at 11:44 AM  
Blogger Nonnie said...

I love dollie getting a "what for" from her mommy. I wonder if Sulli has been reading "Don't Make Me Count to Three."
Love to my little girl....Nonnie

September 30, 2008 at 12:12 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home