Saturday, October 25, 2008

Field Trip






I took all four kids on a field trip with our small group last week. It was the "Albertson's Healthy Food Tour." The kids loved it. A really nice lady gave them a tour of several departments and aisles, while asking the kids thought-provoking questions about what makes healthful snacks and meals. I was with my little ones in the back, chatting with other moms, so I didn't hear all of it, but Zane and Titus said they had a great time. They especially enjoyed getting a "goody" bag (all health food) at the end. Later that evening, I had a special "Mom's night out" with 5 other gals from my small group. We enjoyed a great dinner at the Iron Wok, and it was fun getting to know some girls better. I was moved to a new group this year, which I wasn't thrilled about at first, but now I know the Lord did it to stretch me and put new people in my life (He always knows best, doesn't He??).

1 Comments:

Blogger Cabanillas Family said...

Honestly, four kids on a field trip?!?! You are amazing.I can't believe how much Titus has grown up. Such a beautiful family. (And Sullivan's little French dress is just adorable.)

October 27, 2008 at 8:17 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home