Wednesday, January 21, 2009

My newest Accountable Kid!




When we would ask Levi what he wanted for Christmas this year, he would always answer, "Chores!" I know... hard to believe! He wanted to be just like his big brothers and have his own Accountable Kids peg board with chore cards to turn over and chores to do! He practically begs me to let him vacuum, play with his sissy, set and clear the table, etc... Needless to say, we got him his very own Accountable Kids and I finally got his name painted on. He was SO PROUD of it when Will hung it right under the other boys'. I just love these pictures!

2 Comments:

Blogger Nonnie said...

Since we all get to learn to do chores, Levi is ahead of the game with such a willing heart.
Go little Levi!

January 22, 2009 at 7:47 AM  
Blogger The Dulaney Family said...

What an amazingly sweet little boy! Tell him he can over and do my chores any day!! :)

January 22, 2009 at 8:24 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home