Thursday, January 22, 2009

Oh, HAPPY DAY!



Levi's prayer request in school yesterday was, "That I could pray to ask Jesus to be my Savior." He really understands so much for a 3, almost 4, year old, and it is so amazing for me to see the Spirit working on his little heart! We prayed together and he was so excited to run to the shower and tell his Daddy!! By God's grace alone, that's 3 down, 1 to go. :) "O taste and see that the Lord is good: blessed is the man that trusteth in Him." Psalm 34:8

3 Comments:

Blogger Nonnie said...

Levi...I love you all by yourself and I love your heart for Jesus. You are so special and God has great things for you to do. You will be His warrior and servant.
Popsie and I sent a heart full of love to you, our grandson and our brother in Jesus!!!

January 22, 2009 at 5:39 PM  
Blogger The Dulaney Family said...

That is awesome news! He looks like he has gotten bigger.

January 24, 2009 at 7:54 PM  
Blogger mama juls said...

Praise God! That is Awesome! We love you Levi! :)

January 27, 2009 at 10:53 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home