Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Fabulous New Cake!


I wonder how many pictures there are on this blog of me standing next to a cake!?!?


Grandpa and Levi (and Titus?) blew out the candles.


I have my friend Denise to thank for this recipe! She emailed it to me a while back, thinking it might just be one I would enjoy making. Boy, was she right! It was fun to make and even more fun to eat. It's a sweet and salty chocolate cake, with layers of salted caramel, fleur de sel, and whipped caramel ganache between the cake layers. We all agreed it's one of our all-time favorites - and perfect for Grandpa, who is a chocoholic! Just look at the caramel, oozing out through the frosting.... MMMMM.

1 Comments:

Blogger McNeill Family said...

And I knew you would try it!!! You are a little doer! Maybe you can make this again in the summer...for us!

February 24, 2009 at 5:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home