Thursday, April 23, 2009

Dinner Day!


Cody and I cooked together ALL DAY and had such a blast! We talked so much that we barely avoided a few potential disasters.... and we laughed about those a lot. You really should have seen us before we got dressed.


The lovely couple of honor!


Cody set this most gorgeous table. She has such attention to detail!




Well, we finally cleaned up after a long day of preparation and took time to pose for a few pictures. I sure love you, my beautiful Mom! Cody, I'm so grateful you're my sister and we get to cook together for years to come! And, Will, you're so handsome. XOXO

1 Comments:

Blogger Nonnie said...

Let me set the record straight! The fun was not yours alone!
It gave me the greatest joy to WATCH you two together in your culinary labor of love for dad and me.
We have never had a meal so beautifully prepared and presented and deliciously enjoyed than this one.

April 24, 2009 at 7:11 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home