Thursday, April 23, 2009

The MENU (Surprise #3)


Our first course: Cody's savory custard topped with Parmesan tulle and homemade ranch salad. It's as delicious as it is pretty!



Here is dinner: Chateaubriand with caramelized onion and mushroom stuffing, topped with herb butter; Shallot and sweet onion potato gratin; Cody's amazing parmesan pull-apart rolls and her Blanched asparagus with hollandaise. Mom and Dad bought some fantastic wines on their tour, which we were happy to add to our menu. (I need to make mention that the beef tenderloin would have never happened if Bruce had not painstakingly helped me by tying it in about 8 places while I attempted to hold it together. - Thanks, Bro.)


This picture makes me smile... just look how intense Cody and I are at plating the dinner we've slaved over all day.

2 Comments:

Blogger Nonnie said...

I have no idea how you chose your menu but it was masterful. Each dish complimented the others so perfectly.

April 24, 2009 at 7:15 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

HOW TOUCHING, YOU GALS SURE DID A GREAT JOB SURPRISING THE FOLKS! FROM THE LOOKS OF IT, I THINK I NEED THAT CAKE RECIPE!!!

April 24, 2009 at 2:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home