Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Presents!


Time to open...



I stuck a pack of shimmery lip gloss on one of Sullivan's gifts. This was a big hit because she always wants mine! I put it on her and she licked it right off!


Sulli loves her new crayons ("cullies") and pages!


Grandma and Grandpa got Sullivan some new outfits for her doll Chloe, who she calls "Cho-le."



My bookworm got some Fancy Nancy books from Nonnie!





I think the kitchen from Non and Pops is the favorite. She cracks me up at how much she salts her food. I'm afraid she learned that from Mama.

1 Comments:

Blogger Nonnie said...

Sulli is DEFINITELY a girlie girl, but what would you expect with her mom being Marney!!! She will put Fancy Nancy to the test and will probably cook and bake up a storm on her pretend kitchen and one day the real thing! Loved this!!!
And love you Sulli...Nonnie

May 31, 2009 at 1:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home