Monday, June 29, 2009

More playing and stuff....














I had more fun one morning watching Sullivan and taking pictures of her with my new camera (which I am still trying to figure out - but so far, I love it!). She was so darling, just being herself.


I loved hearing my tiny girl tell these two furry beasts, "NO!" and "OFF!" like they would really obey her. Mom had to keep them in their pen a lot since they are just too playful and would knock the kids over.





I love these pictures of our pint-sized girl, running and playing with her Daddy.


My handsome guy is getting so big...

4 Comments:

Blogger mama juls said...

She is too precious! & Zane is so handsome! :)

June 29, 2009 at 2:17 PM  
Blogger Carri Roman said...

The pictures are great. How fun a new camera. I can help show you some things. ! :)

June 29, 2009 at 2:50 PM  
Blogger The Dulaney Family said...

I love her little photo shoot. You got some great pics with your new camera. :)

June 30, 2009 at 8:08 AM  
Blogger Prins said...

What fun it was to sit and scroll through so many posts! You were BUSY!!! I'm jealous you and Kendall got to get together. Can't believe the two of you produced 8 more.... wow. And I join the chorus of posters who say they love your new camera!

July 2, 2009 at 8:16 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home