Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Solana Beach


my guys!



Our pretty beach baby seems to love the ocean (and sand) more every time we go. She gets so excited, points to the water and exclaims, "POOL!!!"



the girls


We love this beach because it's beautiful! And, unlike today, it's usually not crowded.


OOH, LA LA! Glad he's mine.


Try to ignore the complete strangers who appear to be posing in our picture and focus on the MUSCLES.





Both Zane AND Titus had an awesome time in the water this summer! Titus is a little fish now!







Titus and Levi had such fun in the sand! It was a hoot watching Levi run back and forth to get water, while stepping on every stranger's towel (and bag, and surf board...) along the way. Nobody seemed to mind.



Sulli was such a good girl to take her nap... and only peek a little. She conked out for over two hours!



Zane and I are getting ready to...



...boogie board!!! Yes, even I did it. Zane begged me to, so I gave in and had so much fun I didn't want to get out of the water!


All wet, at the end of a long beach day, my little doll's still smiling.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home