Thursday, September 17, 2009

Girls' night out


One of the ways the Lord shows me He loves me is by blessing me with precious friends. Two of my nearest and dearest are Kimberlee and Julia. Both are beautiful inside and out. Last night we met for dinner and a movie and had such a wonderful time... as always.



You can see the title of our movie: "Julie and Julia." This is one of my all-time favorite movies ever. I loved the heartwarming story, the FOOD, and the romance. As my friend Julia told some strangers who took a picture of all three of us with her camera, "My name's Julia and we all love to cook!!" She's so funny.


Julia took this very flattering picture of us while we were sitting in the theatre. ;)

4 Comments:

Blogger Carri Roman said...

Did you all have a blast? I bet you did. We LOVED it on our girls night out. Fun. It even inspired me to cook something delicious and Kristy to get back into her blogging. Yea!

September 18, 2009 at 1:05 PM  
Blogger Overflowing Comfort said...

Girls I cant wait to cook! Lets get together soon for some French cooking. You girls are so close to my heart. Thanks for being such great friends. K

September 18, 2009 at 3:12 PM  
Blogger DreamTeam bloggers said...

We LOVED that movie! Looks like you guys had fun! :0)

September 19, 2009 at 7:14 PM  
Blogger mama juls said...

I love you both so much & am so thankful for you as well! What a great time! :)

September 21, 2009 at 8:14 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home