Thursday, February 18, 2010

Valentine's Day 2010



We love to set the breakfast table with Valentine's goodies before the kids get up. Will bought them each a cool new shirt and we got them lots of chocolate. Grandma got a special keepsake box for all of her cards she receives. And this little red box is mine; Will got me the most gorgeous ring that he shouldn't have bought me. But I'm sure happy he did.


Mom and Dad sent me these gorgeous roses with a box of chocolates! Thank you, dear parents! Here are the roses the day they came...



... and a few days later, even more beautiful!


Somebody broke into their chocolate.

1 Comments:

Blogger Soko said...

Ahhh! There's a girl after my own heart. Chocolate makes the world go round. :)

February 20, 2010 at 11:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home