Saturday, March 13, 2010

Can't believe he's TEN!!!




Zane requested a family pizza party for his birthday. As an added bonus, I didn't even make veggies or a salad to go with it - just as a gift to Zane. ;) We planned Legoland for the weekend but got rained out. So, if all goes well, we'll have a belated celebration there next weekend!






We're so blessed to have each other, and we were blessed to have Mom here to celebrate with us, even though she was so sick. :( We wish Dad could have stayed longer, but he had to get back to NM.


Sulli was absolutely giddy about the party!









One of the MANY things I love about this boy is his grateful heart. You'd think each and every gift was his absolute favorite. He's just such a sweetheart. But mostly I love his heart for the Lord - he's totally sold out for Jesus.



No, Zane is not 163, but I didn't have the box of candles I thought I did. So, I improvised and we did math.


The only problem with this ice cream pie is that it was HARD to cut. Will was sure I would stab myself. That thick peanut buttery layer was a challenge indeed... but worth the workout.


I'm definitely making this again!

2 Comments:

Blogger Carri Roman said...

Oh TEN is such a big number for a little man. Love it...and love the math!! haha We do what we must as mom's. ;)

March 14, 2010 at 7:47 PM  
Blogger Nonnie said...

What a yummy ice cream pie.... loved every bite!!!

March 16, 2010 at 3:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home