Thursday, April 15, 2010

Getting ready for Easter!


I was in the kitchen pretty much the entire weekend. People think I'm crazy because I enjoy this. My sweet hubby always helps me clean up, which is probably why I don't get burned out.


Grandma Laurel sure enjoyed having her son here to visit. Will's mom and dad were kind enough to take Grandma home with them for a week after Easter. She loved visiting the ranch, which is especially beautiful in the spring!




The boys love playing games with Grandma! Levi looks serious, but he really had fun.



And, of course, the boys loved coloring eggs! Look how brilliant the colors are when you only use vinegar.

1 Comments:

Blogger Prins said...

To me, vinegar is the smell of Easter! Love that smell...memories of some great times.

April 15, 2010 at 6:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home