Friday, May 21, 2010

Mother's Day, 2010




Well, Mother's Day was yet another smash hit this year! I'm telling you, I have the best husband and kids in the world. They just shower me with love. Will shopped for and made Emeril Lagasse's Mother's Day breakfast (brunch) for this year's GMA Mom of the Year award winner. We had Emeril's Huevos Rancheros (to die for... homemade sauces and everything), his Buttermilk Cinnamon Biscuits with honey butter and his Raspberry-Orange "eye-openers" to drink. It was all just heavenly, and Will worked so hard. Thank you, Sweetie...I love you so much!!! I feel like "mom of the year."



Grandma really enjoyed her Mother's Day too! She got two pretty tops from her son Jim (and Judy) and a 3-pound box of See's Candy (that we didn't help her eat at all) from her son Stephen (and Julie)!



While I was getting ready for church in the morning, my near-perfect husband and angelic children were making me strawberry cupcakes! I had an inkling they might be up to something, with gobs of fresh strawberries in the fridge. They were scrumptious!!!



I know I look ridiculous in these pictures, but Levi's face just kills me! I love it!


My card from Sullivan has her voice recorded on it saying, "I yuv you, Mom!" I hope it lasts forever.




My kiddos spoiled me! The boys each picked out a super-cute set of jammies from Victoria's Secret for me, and Sullivan got me this lovely "pip gloss!" I feel so loved! And I totally needed the pj's!

3 Comments:

Blogger Nonnie said...

You deserved all the special attention because you are a great mom. I am so proud of all you do. Hooray for strawberry cupcakes!!!

May 22, 2010 at 3:27 PM  
Blogger Carri Roman said...

Aw I love the top pic of Will and Sulli. Super sweet.

May 22, 2010 at 5:47 PM  
Anonymous Kristy Wood said...

That picture of you and Levi is priceless!!! LOVE the look on his sweet face!!

May 23, 2010 at 10:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home