Friday, May 21, 2010

My Sister!!!


I was so excited when I found out Cody would stay at our house for this year's chaplain's conference. She always comes to CA in May, but she usually stays at the Bible college. It was SO MUCH FUN to have her with us!!! I loved driving her to and from her meetings and having her here for most meals. Grandma, Will and the kids loved it too; she is just such a breath of fresh air. One of the best things about Cody is that she is genuinely giddy over everything I cook for her... which makes it even more fun for me. I love her so much and feel so incredibly blessed to have her in our family... and to have a sister close to my heart!


Aunt Cody is the best... she even taught Sullivan how to use her iphone. ;)

1 Comments:

Blogger Nonnie said...

I'm so happy you two are such good friends. God has been so good to our family in the past and now He blends us with another family we all love. Praise Him....
Mom

May 22, 2010 at 3:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home