Wednesday, June 30, 2010

People in High Places


We were in San Diego a couple of weeks ago, and I had a Nordstrom gift card burning a hole in my handbag. I was delighted to find out Nordstrom's Half Yearly Sale was on! Instantly, Sullivan and I hit the shoe racks (where I found 2 fabulous pairs, for the price of one!)... and my girl was as excited as I was to play with shoes. She was all over the floor, and she appeared to be in the way of an attractive older woman. I apologized and started to move her when she said, "Oh my goodness... you are beautiful; do you want to be in movies?" (To Sullivan, not to me ;)) She said, "I'm the mayor of my town, and I can make things happen." When I asked her what town she was mayor of, she replied, "Beverly Hills." She fished around in her purse for her card and handed it to me saying to Sullivan, "Call me when you're out of diapers, Honey, and I'll make sure you're in movies." See, Sullivan, there's yet another reason to hurry up and be potty trained!!! :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Nonnie said...

Sulli...even if you never get in movies, you are our little star and we think you are fabulous. This lady really had eyes to see the princess you are.
Poppy and Non

June 30, 2010 at 12:45 PM  
Blogger Nonnie said...

Sulli...the Greatest One in High Places already sees you as His beloved daughter and you will always have His heart!
Non

June 30, 2010 at 12:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home