Thursday, August 19, 2010

Beach Day!


We went to our favorite beach, Solana, August 7th. This has been such a mild summer, and it was actually a chilly day! There was still a thick marine layer when we got there, around noon! So the boys just played beach baseball until it burned off. What an awesome day we had!









While the boys played, I enjoyed watching Sullivan's awe and wonder at the sand, the sky, the birds, the "pool," the sounds, the people... you name it. If you're ever wondering why there are so many pictures of Sulli on this blog, wonder no more. You'd do the same if this scrumptious little person was yours. And I think I'm still in disbelief that we have a little GIRL. I really wish I'd been blogging back when each of the boys were tiny. But I make myself feel better when I look at any of my 25 PRE-Sullivan photo albums. Yes, I said TWENTY-FIVE. Clearly, I'm in love with all of my children.



Sulli and Mommy chilled... a lot... since a certain munchkin did not want anything to do with the ocean. Oh well. There's NOTHING wrong with some extra mother/daughter time.





My beach boys!!!!


Oooohhh... he's cute!


After sitting for hours on the beach with a little girl who didn't want to go near the giant "pool," I talked everyone into getting dressed and going for a walk before we went home. It was nice and cool and wonderful!




There's no one better to hold you, in the whole world, when you're tired, than your Daddy.

1 Comments:

Blogger DreamTeam bloggers said...

she is so cute the giant pool :0) Tiffany :0)

June 10, 2011 at 10:25 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home