Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Her first ballet class!


Our little dancer finally got to dance! We enrolled her at Dunamix Dance, which everyone raves about because it's Christ-centered dance. I hear that every recital brings you to tears. We can't wait! Sullivan has so been looking forward to her "dancing cwass," and she was wonderful. I was afraid she would just be silly and dance around like she does at home, but she wasn't. She paid close attention to her instructor, Nicole, and tried her best to do every move. It was, hands-down, the sweetest thing I've ever seen. The class was behind glass, so I couldn't get pictures, but I did snap this one afterwards, with Sulli outside, in front of a picture of her instructor. Sweet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home