Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Happy 84th Birthday, Grandma!







G.G. got extra love on her special day... I should say "days." We celebrated her birthday on the Saturday before the 6th... and then we celebrated a little more all week. She loved her handmade cards (and money from Titus :)) and all the hugs and kisses she got. Grandma requested salmon for her dinner, so I made stuffed salmon and Will made his special fried potatoes. Yum.





I made Maple-Gingerbread Layer Cake with Maple-Caramel Glaze. It's hard to put into words how delicious this cake is. It's our new favorite for Fall!



Lovebirds. :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Keri said...

I am seriously going to need the recipe for that cake! We are having Thanksgiving in Singapore with some other families and it seems the perfect dessert to take with me! I just have to hope I can find all the ingredients here!

October 17, 2010 at 5:20 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home