Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Christmas #2, 2010




Mom and Dad drove out to spend New Year's with us and to celebrate a late Christmas. It was SO wonderful to have them! They were so sweet to make the long drive, especially with Mom's recent sciatic injury; I know sitting in the car for so long must have been torture! When they got here, we had an amazing time with them. Dad worked outside on the property almost the whole week, helping Will immensely! And my Mom, in pain, helped me with indoor jobs. She shouldn't have been doing anything, but she CAN'T do nothing. Thank you both for all you do for us; I love you so much!




Here are the "big" presents from Nonnie and Popsie: Sulli's horse corral, complete with horses (which, BTW, she named "Cami" and "Summer") and really awesome cowboy boots for each of the boys! (And how could I not throw in the pic of my girl's hat and mittens??)




How I love my beautiful mom! She and Sullivan are the most special girls in my life.



Little Sulli was a little under the weather, but she got lots of extra love.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So hot she is straddling that boy she looks kinda horny may be the boy needs to take advantage of a little girl in just her panties. I join in

December 17, 2022 at 4:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home