Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Happy Birthday, Levi!!!






The birthday boy wanted a "family weekend" to celebrate. He wanted to go bowling, out to a movie, and to spend time in our new home! So we did just that. Movie day, though, ended up at home with Toy Story 3, which we hadn't seen yet. There was nothing good at the theatre. Bowling was a blast... we all loved it.






Our hungry bowling champion (he won the first game!) wanted In 'N Out afterwards. We were happy to oblige. We frequent this joint so much, I'm pretty sure they know us.



Waiting for cake... (Sweet Grandma spends most of her time in bed these days, so getting a picture of her with her hair lying down is challenging.)





So, it was finally cake time. I made chocolate layer cake with Nutella buttercream. YUM! I'm a Nutella fanatic, so I thought it would make a pretty fantastic frosting, and I was right. Everybody loved it! Here's to the sweetest little 6-year-old I know.

5 Comments:

Blogger Carri Roman said...

Oh he seems so big and is so darling!! Keep his hair as along as you can. I love it!!! I should know today when your order will be in. :)

March 30, 2011 at 8:48 AM  
Anonymous Kristy Wood said...

Happy Birthday, sweet boy! Looks like a fun day! Did you cry watching Toy Story 3? :0) Can't wait to see you all this weekend.

March 30, 2011 at 5:02 PM  
Blogger Hannah banana said...

Happy b-day to Levi. Hope he had a fun day. I loved toy story 3 it is soooooo cute. And Mrs Powell this is Hannah Limon kellie Limons daughter but I just have a different user name.


Hannah Limon

March 30, 2011 at 8:11 PM  
Blogger Prins said...

Levi is my kind of partier!! Happy Birthday to him :-) And I ADORE the pic of grandma and Levi. I laughed outloud in a delightful way :-D

March 31, 2011 at 8:27 PM  
Blogger Jane said...

Levi Bruce...you are named well for a godly line of biblical priests and an uncle who loves you and the Lord. Pops and I look forward to seeing you continue to grow older in years AND the Lord.
Nonnie

April 8, 2011 at 4:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home