Friday, June 3, 2011

OH BABY!!!



On May 20, I flew out to Portland (by myself!) for Cody's baby shower the following morning. Her mother threw her the most elegant - and delicious - celebration! We had so much fun honoring the June arrival of Baby Boy Schuman, and it was wonderful to see several familiar faces from the wedding and other get-togethers over the past few years. What an absolutely lovely day. Here are us girls, right before leaving for the brunch. Isn't my sister one hot mama?!




Here we are out to dinner at Papa Haydn in downtown Portland. Bruce treated Mom and me to an absolutely fabulous meal... and dessert! What fun it was to celebrate Baby S. again that evening. It was a quick, but very special trip... and I thank you, B and C, for wanting me there and buying me a plane ticket. I love you both so much! See you again in JULY!!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Hannah banana said...

It looks like you had alot of fun. Hope we could see you guys soon.


Hannah Limon

June 7, 2011 at 8:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home