Monday, September 19, 2011

Reminiunion- NO kids







That evening we grown-ups (Really? Do we have to be?) met at Sandiago's for dinner. I had never been there before. It's up by the tram, and it's beautiful up there. We had some good New Mexican food and even better company. It was fun to catch up, and I honestly think this was more fun than our big class reunion would have been. I was with the people I really wanted to see.





We finished a fun evening together at... where else? Flying Star for dessert. We sat outside for a good long time, talking and laughing some more. It was such a blast to see you all... wish we could do it more often than every 25 years. At least I see Kendall and Derek more than that! (But not often enough.)

1 Comments:

Blogger Prins said...

It was a great time! :-D Next time I say we make all of them come to US!

September 20, 2011 at 8:12 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home