Thursday, October 13, 2011

Titus: Preparatory Black Belt!!!


Titus tested for his Preparatory Black Belt at Anointed Martial Arts on September 30, 2011. He did a phenomenal job, and this is my favorite shot!




Here are some other air shots... none as good as the first. Why can't I ever remember my good camera?! But you can tell how well Titus was doing. I love the smile on his face in the last one. :)


Zane had fun hanging out with some buddies during the test.





I was too busy videoing Titus reciting his NINE scriptures to take still photos. So, I don't have pictures of that, but he was amazing. God has done big things in this little boy's life. He has learned to confront fear with the power of Jesus! I did take pictures of the sparring and wrestling, where Titus had to fend for himself against big mean fellas!





Mr. Kruger made a special big deal out of Titus because he was the only one at this particular belt test who was entering into the Preparatory realm. It was really cool, and everybody cheered for our boy. Here he is, taking off his old belt and getting his new one... and a whole new phase of training in Christ-Jitsu! We are so proud of your hard work, Titus. We love you so much!!! Congratulations!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home