Friday, March 9, 2012

Cooking with special people!


I love cooking! Especially with special little people like my Sulli. The other night she brought her cherished stool (it was G.G.'s) out to the kitchen with me and gathered her own kitchen supplies. We made a great Italian dinner for our Friday night. How fun to spend times like this with my littlest punkin.


And this is So, a co-worker of Will's when he worked at ISS. We finally had her family over for dinner after talking about it for a year! Her husband, Marty, and son, Corey, had fun playing games with the kids while So taught me to make some authentic Chinese dishes for Will. (He loves Asian food, and I've never been that excited about it.) So brought all the fixin's (how awesome is that?!) and led me through instructions to make chow mein noodles, chicken stir fry, beef stir fry, and sauteed spinach... and let me just say I was actually excited about this Chinese food! It was delicious!!! I made chocolate cream pie for dessert and lemon bars for the kids. Best of all, we had a fun evening getting to know this family better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home