Monday, August 6, 2012

Easter, 2012

Getting ready for Sunrise Service was not super-fun for everyone. ;)

Easter brunch table

I love my dining room!

These sticky buns were to die for.

Our Easter chickadee

The day got easier for Levi! There's the sunny boy I love!

Like every holiday, Mama cooks and everyone else plays games.

Wow... am I blessed, or what?! A risen Savior AND an amazing family!

Easter dinner table

This Southern Comfort Coconut Cake is a keeper. YUM.



Daddy and his boys

We finally got around to coloring eggs a day or two after Easter. :)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Nonnie said...

Looks like the best of Easters. No greater blessings than knowing Jesus and celebrating Him with the people you love most in this world.
I love you all,
Nonnie

August 7, 2012 at 11:01 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home