Thursday, August 9, 2012

My 39th.

Mom and Dad came to CA to celebrate, and since it was just past Dad's birthday, we went to Hollywood and had Pink's hotdogs in his honor (he loves hotdogs - and his dad grew up in Hollywood).

My brood

Have you ever seen something so cute, waiting for her hotdog??

Then we went to The Getty. Very educational indeed!

My favorite b-day festivity was going to South Coast Winery for dinner. 

My beautiful mom and me. I love my mom!!!

Basically, I have the greatest parents in the universe. Period.

My two favorite (grown) men ever.

I love them.

I love him.

I love eating out!!! Thank you for treating the entire family, Mom and Dad! 

Will ordered me this fabulous cake. And put a princess on it.

You can NEVER have too much cake.

We celebrated Dad's birthday on a different night and I made dinner. Dessert was Meringues Chantilly.

My two best birthday friends put on a fabulous spread for me - as always!!!

I've said it before, but I'll say it again: I love Kim and Julia! I am thankful for wonderful friends. God is good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home